SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: The How-To or DIY  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Mori

The How-To or DIY
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:01:14 AM »
So grateful for this book! What a comfort to read the scientific evidence for the new language of mysticism! To me BECOMING SUPERNATURAL is an instruction manual for being quantum and being who and what we really are.
How elegantly we are all made. How we can cherish ourselves and each other, as well as The Truth that has been here forever, hiding in plain sight, in each of us, and to which each genius can align in every generous moment and beyond...Namaste

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: The How-To or DIY
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 09:02:11 AM »
I couldn’t agree more, Mori it is life changing 💥

Offline Ron Vogel

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 07:04:31 AM »
Agreed.

I just finished my first reading and ordered the meditation package.

My Intention, is to re read the book, and do the meditations for each chapter this time. I just ordered it this weekend, hopefully get it soon.

Ron V.

Offline Anja1111

• Anja 1111
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 07:11:19 AM »
I'm reading the book right now, it's definitely amazing, one of Dr. Joe's best books so far. It explains a lot and I'm going to buy all the meditations. Too bad that the meditation package isn't available as download, but I just buy each MP3 as I'm ready for the next one. I'm flabbergasted by the wisdom and insights and now knowing WHY things work the way they work.

It's a lot of information and some parts I need to read a few more times to really let it sink in, so I take my time to do so. I'm very dedicated to creating success the quantum way. And am already experiencing shifts in my overall vibration.
Love your Life Now!