SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for a roommate in santa fe  (Read 1577 times)

Offline kate

Looking for a roommate in santa fe
« on: December 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM »
hey everyone...i have booked a room at the Homewood Suites (in same parking lot) as buffalo thunder hotel for the feb 5th workshop. this room has a full kitchen, 2 queen beds, including full hot breakfast, free evening snacks and food/social, free wifi, free grocery shopping/commissary etc...with tax and all it came to $800, so if anyone wants to share, please drop me a line!

http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-mexico/homewood-suites-by-hilton-santa-fe-north-SFEHWHW/index.html

thx,
kate

caitlin

Re: Looking for a roommate in santa fe
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:10:56 AM »
Hi Kate, I might be interested.  How can I email you directly?  Is it a suite or one room?  Thanks.  Caitlin

caitlin

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:41:04 AM »
Hi Kate, on second thought, I'd prefer to stay at the resort, because the Homewood Suites have microwaves, and the resort does not.  I'm sensitive to EMF's, especially microwaves.   So the resort will be a better option for me.  Good luck!

Offline kate

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 02:08:10 PM »
no problem caitlin...good luck...to answer your question though for anyone else interested, this is a suite with 2 queen beds in the hotel directly adjacent to buffalo thunder. buffalo thunder has no cooking facilities and i wanted to be able to bring and make a few meals or snacks and this has a full kitchen..stove/fridge etc.
ps..i don't use the microwave for anyone that would have sensitivity to the emf's.

Offline Tame

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 02:03:32 AM »
Aloha, Kaitlin!

Wow!  You got a fabulous room rate at $800!  When I called, the Hilton was sold out & they had those queen bed suites at Homewood Suites for $139/night for a total of $1279 including all taxes.  Does your rate include all taxes

I will be driving down from Colorado & wish to stay from Sunday, Feb 4 - Monday,  Feb 12.  Does this coincide with your plans?  Does your rate include all taxes, etc?

I do use the microwave & am working past my EMF sensitivies (yeah!)  I don't snore & hope you don't either... So I don't miss your email, could you please text me at 720 341 5970 any time & we can connect?  Or feel free to call me after my medical appointment tomorrow after 3:30 through the evening & we can chat MUCH faster.

Mahalo & Much Aloha, Tamé

Offline kate

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 07:55:33 AM »
hi tame,
sorry to say my room is for a shorter time than what you are looking for and someone just agreed to share with me. hope that you find a place!! call the homewood suites and see if they have any rooms left. its the same parking lot as buffalo thunder so you can just walk across to the seminar. have a safe trip...see ya there!
kate

Offline Tame

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 08:49:54 AM »
Thank you for the update, Kate!  See you there!