SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Female wanted for a roommate at Portland, OR workshop at the Marriott  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Mojomomma

Hi, I have booked a room at the discounted rate at the Marriott for the Portland, OR workshop on July 28 and 29, 2017.  Looking for a female to share expenses with for the room.  I am a female traveling from Bend, OR.  Please contact me.  Thanks.

Offline ReNu Me

Re: Female wanted for a roommate at Portland, OR workshop at the Marriott
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 12:35:53 PM »
Hello, If you're still looking for a female room mate please call Valerie 801-494-7854.  Check me out on FB as Valerie Berkley Telford

Offline Jessica Lan

Hi! I need to share a room only for sunday august 6th. Let me know if that is possible. Thank you
Jessica

Offline NikkiP

Hi are you still looking for a roommate or roommates for July 28 and 29? I can share and dont mind sleeping on the floor-- I can bring my own air mattress or pad and sleeping back. I'm used to roughing it...Colorado girl! Please let me know either way ASAP since if I cant find a roommate situation I may have to cancel. Haven't bought my airline ticket yet and need to make a decision quick. Please email me at nlpwriter@gmail.com or call 575 779 5213. Thanks so much! -Nikki :)

Offline Anitaneumann

I also would be happy with floor space
Anita 505 820 0549