SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: SPACE around SPACE  (Read 206 times)

Offline Chiubi

SPACE around SPACE
« on: July 31, 2020, 01:49:00 PM »
Hello All,
I am as new to this as it gets. I REALLY want to break the habit of being my miserable self! LOL

My apologies for a similar post, but the answers to the other people's similar ? was not helping and I really want this!

Anyway, I have been listening to BTHOBY (does anyone else find it difficult?) and I bought the accompanying meditations: Breaking the Habit meditations: (e.g., the body parts mediation).  According to the website, I am supposed to listen every day for a week until first bell rings, week 2-2nd bell, etc.  Well, I am embarrassed to say  I am having a hard time with the space in space sense/feeling/imagine.

Could someone explain what I am supposed to be doing when dr. J says to feel my arms in space and then feel the space around that space?  For some reason I am having a very hard time :(

Thank you!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: SPACE around SPACE
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 11:58:05 PM »
So, imagine a tennis ball, then imagine a huge ball like a beach ball, then imagine the tennis ball in the center of the beach ball. It really is that easy. What you are doing is feeling the difference between the two, which is crucial to the manifesting process. Convergent focus (small ball) divergent focus ( large ball). Your space around your arm can be any size that is easy for you to recognize, it can be the whole room, whole universe.... or fill the kitchen sink with water and submerge your arm in it and feel the difference between your arm and the water surrounding it.

Just keep at it, there is a lot to coordinate at first, but just like learning to ride a bike, all will fall into place 🙂
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Chiubi

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 10:27:59 AM »
I tired to do that this morning but I am still having difficulties.  I promised myself i would not give up, but I hope it is 'working' if i am not doing it correctly.  Space around the space is so hard for me.

Offline Luminous Being

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »
Walk In Beauty, when you say this is crucial to manifesting, can you give me an example of how you would use space around space to manifest a specific desire? For example, I am wondering how I can incorporate this into manifesting a home :) 

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 01:26:50 PM »
It is explained in the book Becoming Supernatural on page 90. Convergent is when you focus on a body part, a task like tying your shoes, or a problem in our life. Divergent is focusing on the space around the body part, alternatives and/or anything BUT your task or problem. The more you open your focus the more possibilities there are to draw from. The more we live in stress the narrower we focus on our problem.

The portion called  “Jayce goes Quantum”  in BSN is an example of how this is employed.  There is also an exercise in the Online Progress Workshop to write out your own script to manifest your future.

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Luminous Being

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 01:38:00 PM »
Thank you Walk in Beauty 🙏🙏✨

Offline Chiubi

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 06:30:16 AM »
Thank you all so much.

I am still struggling, but started week three of BTHBY this morning.

I have many more questions, but no time now.  Like 'what am I hiding from people'?

THANK YOU!