SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Blessing of Energy Center II -  (Read 128 times)

Offline MK

Blessing of Energy Center II -
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:34:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all keeping safe and healthy!

I have a question regarding BOTEC II and how to do it. Can I use the meditation to manifest two things: healing and a new relationship at the same time?

I have been practicing Changing Two Beliefs and Perceptions  as well as Turning into New Potentials meditations, which have allowed me to focus on two things, and it felt pretty great, but I'm trying to change up the meditations and have started doing BOTEC II (after practicing BOTEC I). For the healing, I am placing a picture of the organ I want to heal in the concerned energy center and for the relationship I'm placing another image in my heart chakra. Towards the end of the meditations, I see myself healed and in a relationship.

The only issue I feel is with BOTEC is that it doesn't allow lot of time feeling good about these two things (since I am also covering all the other energy centers). This is if I compare it with the Changing Perceptions or Tuning into new Potentials meditations, which allow a good amount of time with each thing you want to manifest. so I'm wondering if this is not the right meditations for my purpose? would appreciate any thoughts.

Thank you

best
MK

Offline The23rdman

Re: Blessing of Energy Center II -
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 04:48:52 AM »
You don't have to end the meditation when the recording ends. It's perfectly acceptable to stay in your posture and use the energy you've connected to to manifest or reinforce the changes you want to make.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:36:27 AM by The23rdman »

Offline M108

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:15:32 AM »
Same as commented above.
Sometimes when I have the time, I put on a music track from one of the meditations and just relax down with it.

Lately I have been reading/watching in a lot of videos Dr. Joe  and students recommending to really experience the feeling and even put a reminder in your phone/etc to recall this feeling during the day so you can really learn to live as your future self.

Offline MK

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 01:18:19 PM »
Thank you so much! this is really helpful. I've actually tried this today, and it was great. I've been trying to squeeze in two meditations one during the day and one at night, but it's been challenging and started to feel like a "chore" :/ so your advice is perfect, and thank you for the suggestion to put a reminder throughout the day to maintain the good feelings, what a great idea!

Offline The23rdman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 12:38:51 AM »
Same as commented above.
Sometimes when I have the time, I put on a music track from one of the meditations and just relax down with it.

Lately I have been reading/watching in a lot of videos Dr. Joe  and students recommending to really experience the feeling and even put a reminder in your phone/etc to recall this feeling during the day so you can really learn to live as your future self.

I use Insight Timer. I create a timed session that lasts about 15 hours with interval bells that ring every 6-8 minutes. It's non-invasive and I don't hear all of them, but when I do I connect with gratitude and my future.

Offline MK

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 04:00:21 AM »
Thank you :)