SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: NLP, hypnosis & David Snyder  (Read 158 times)

Offline dustinw123

NLP, hypnosis & David Snyder
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:07:38 PM »
Hello,

I've seen some posts on how hypnosis and specifically David Synder has helped people on this forum.  I've done some research and am interested, however when I look up most of his youtube videos they are mostly videos with other people in it explaining what he does, which is good, but I'm seeing if there are any actual videos where he does self hypnosis or if there are sound tracks (like our guided meditation) where he does that.  I looked at some of his products, but they are a bit expensive and many look like training to became a hypnotherapist.  I'm more looking to see if there are specifics for guided self hypnosis online. If someone knows of any of David Synder or other good self hypnosis videos (youtube) or actual products I'd be interested.   Just something to compliment the guided meditations or to speed up the progress of Dr. Joe's meditations. 

Thank you,
Dustin

Offline The23rdman

Re: NLP, hypnosis & David Snyder
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 01:01:06 AM »
Hello,

I've seen some posts on how hypnosis and specifically David Synder has helped people on this forum.  I've done some research and am interested, however when I look up most of his youtube videos they are mostly videos with other people in it explaining what he does, which is good, but I'm seeing if there are any actual videos where he does self hypnosis or if there are sound tracks (like our guided meditation) where he does that.  I looked at some of his products, but they are a bit expensive and many look like training to became a hypnotherapist.  I'm more looking to see if there are specifics for guided self hypnosis online. If someone knows of any of David Synder or other good self hypnosis videos (youtube) or actual products I'd be interested.   Just something to compliment the guided meditations or to speed up the progress of Dr. Joe's meditations. 

Thank you,
Dustin

Hi Dustin,

The meditations from Dr Joe ARE self-hypnosis sessions. All guided meditations fall into this category - induction, reprogramming and then guided out of the session.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 07:25:13 AM »
Hi Dustin,

In the lectures and webinar he usually has them, and the lectures are always eye opening.

Dr Joe doesn’t insist we use only his methods. He wants us to heal and rejoices when we find the path that works for us.

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline dustinw123

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 10:40:15 AM »
Thank you, and yeah I do understand what you mean by that all meditation is technically self hypnosis as well.

WIB - I think you might have mentioned you did a specific one from David Snyder that took away that stress or anxiety feeling in your chest, was just wondering if you remember which one that was? No problem if not.

Thanks again,
Dustin

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 12:11:12 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQK7q4yPU

I believe it is the last 1/2 hour of this webinar, but it does pay to listen to the whole thing 🙂
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline dustinw123

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 01:28:41 AM »
Great, thank you very much for providing the link.  I will review.

Dustin