SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Seeing Fractuals / Sacred Geometry  (Read 405 times)

Offline Nunonie

Seeing Fractuals / Sacred Geometry
« on: October 29, 2019, 07:51:12 AM »
I see regularly these formations when my eyes are closed that are moving in bright colours, usually purples, blues and greens.  They change colours and morph into different shapes and are in 3D.  I have searched online about it but almost everything is regarding people who are taking drugs of different kinds.  I don't take any kind of drugs prescription or otherwise and haven't had any alcohol either.  I saw a video on YouTube at the weekend where Dr Joe mentioned these briefly and said they were some kind of undeciphered code but I'd like to know more!  Does anyone have any experience of these and what are they for, if anything?

Offline ~Clementine~

Re: Seeing Fractuals / Sacred Geometry
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 06:49:13 PM »
If I were regularly seeing sacred geometry when I closed my eyes I'd want to know the meaning of the designs.  I'd study up on it.   And then I'd ask myself how it pertained to me.   
It's cool that you're seeing that.    Is it the only thing you see or sometimes does  other visions pop up?   

Offline ~Clementine~

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 06:52:23 PM »
I found this page on the internet called SACRED GEOMETRY by Bruce Rawless.   It looks pretty interesting and it's not about drug use. 
You should check it out. 

Offline ~Clementine~

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 07:06:03 PM »
Math is a universal language.   So what's the universe trying to tell you? 

Offline Nunonie

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 04:19:37 AM »
Thank you for the information!

Sometimes they 'crack' and an incredibly bright white light emerges - this usually startles me and then I stop seeing anything.  Other times they open in a way that I can see movement, which look like people in black and white but I can never be sure as it doesn't last long and disappear when I realise I am looking at it, if that makes sense.  Last night they were opening up and another one was coming out of it which turned into another shape and then re-entered where it came from - they are fascinating to watch - I just wish I knew what I was looking at!

I have no idea what the universe is trying to tell me and I am trying hard to find out! :o

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 06:43:05 AM »
It’s very good seeing those images. I think of them as the energy of creation revealing itself to me. Go with your intuition on what it is trying to teach you, but don’t put too much effort or significance on the message. Enjoy it in a relaxed and friendly way.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline miss_koala

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 12:24:51 AM »
If you check youtube Lilou Mace latest video, interview with Joe Dispenza. When you read under the comment sections, several people reported they've seen these fractals. Some after his "advanced"meditation, some are not.

But I begin to think, aren't we not suppose to see this stuff, not before we die? Isn't that suppose to be the Heaven's secret, and we need to turn that off.

Seeing the fractals is not a guarantee of happiness. In fact, many who has "mystical experience"  are not happy or have depression issue in their day to day life. They are happy for a moment, during the seminar. They come back to normal life unhappy again.

Offline Nunonie

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:23 AM »
I watched that video, that was the one where he said they hold undeciphered codes.  I was seeing these things long before I started doing his meditations.  If they show up before you then it's not a case of 'not' see them - they are there in front of you.  I didn't go looking for them and don't expect anything from it, I just wondered what they are and if they did in fact mean anything.  I personally don't subscribe to 'heaven'

Looking for things outside of yourself is never going to find you happiness anyway in my personal opinion but everyone has to come to their own conclusions about these things.

Offline miss_koala

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 03:20:58 PM »
I think it is the same analogy as, you have a computer. The computer works perfectly the way it suppose to be. And suddenly you see the hole in the computer box, and you can see all the wires connected to each other, the spark, the chips and all the stuffs, without understanding how it works.

Or analogy you are inside of an automatic house. Everything in this house is so automatic. You went in the lights turned on automatically. Then the auto temperature sensor adjust automatically with your body heat to give you a comfortable warmth, the the music turned on when you clap your hands. All nice and good. You get everything you need. You know how to get what you want (by clapping, by speaking, or just enter). But then suddenly one of the house panel, the construction worker forgot to cover it with a panel of wall. Then you can peek behind the wall all the cables, all the electricity, electric box, etc., but you don't know what are those for. You can see, every time you clap, then certain cables sparks, and send signals to the other cables. The sights are very fascinating.

But you will be fine as long as you don't touch those stuffs. Enjoy your sight, knowing in comfort there is a Infinite Creator who create & manage those stuffs, but don't mess around with the cables.

Because it's not your job to worry about those stuffs. You are not the creator or the construction worker. It's the Creator's job to think about those stuffs. But you can get everything you want by Ask the Creator to do it for you.

So you just sit back, relax, be happy, and Ask, and it is Given.