SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Prayer healing  (Read 578 times)

Offline Dragica

Prayer healing
« on: October 06, 2019, 03:06:23 PM »
Hello everyone! I was diagnosed with ALS two years ago in July. I am having a hard time typing messages so my daughter is typing this for me as I speak. I have watched many of Dr Dispenza’s videos online on YouTube and I purchased the intense progressive workshop videos. I have also bought three of his books. In one video he talked about his prayer groups praying for the health and healing of others. I am asking for all of your prayers and positive thoughts for my healing please.
Please help me with your prayers. I am 66 years old and it’s very hard for me to travel especially in my condition. I also heard in one of his videos that Dr Dispenza will go wherever he is asked for healing. I live in Columbus Ohio and there is a very good Children’s Hospital here that could benefit from his help. If there is any way any of you can share your formula for healing please I would appreciate it.
With God's blessings and mine,
Dragica
Bdpanovski@gmail.com

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Prayer healing
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 03:13:17 AM »
There is a healing group that can schedule a group healing meditation for you on Zoom in which you can invite friends to join. Email me your name, photo, and email address and I can submit it. They will be in touch with you.

It seems to me that Dr Joe has his calendar quite full, that his mission is to reach as many people as possible to teach them how to heal themselves, and hopefully those he reaches can spread the word.

I send you health and healing! And also the fortitude to face an banish the programming that is causing your illness. 💐
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 07:29:43 AM »
 Sending you light and good vibrations in the prayer.
🙏

Offline Cristian

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 10:27:30 AM »
Prayer and good thoughts sent! Belive in you, belive in your healing! You are healed! :*

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:17:17 AM »
I, too, am envisioning your healing - I am seeing you coming back to this group with a statement that your doctors are utterly confounded about how you seem to be in wonderful health and improving every day. <3

Offline Dragica

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 12:28:22 PM »
Thank you to everyone for your prayers and positive thoughts and wishes. I appreciate your responses and I will send the picture that you requested for the Zoom healing meditation.  I look forward to hear from you so I can heal and heal myself soon. 
With God’s blessings and mine, to each and every one,
Dragica

Offline Dragica

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 11:44:27 AM »
Thank you again to everyone for your prayers.

I have sent a couple of messages to Walk in Beauty but I’m not sure if they are going through the system.  I am not able to attach a photo here ... at least I don't know how to.  Please let me know how to do that so I can send it to you for the Zoom meditation like you asked. 

Thank you,
Dragica Panovska

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 06:37:44 PM »
My email has been losing import things a lot lately, and I did respond to your messages, I’m so sorry it did not get through to you!

I did just respond to your latest contact which showed up in my email today, I hope we can submit your healing to set up a dare very soon. 💕
Walk in Beauty 💫