SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dealing with frustration  (Read 223 times)

Offline Jodrum

Dealing with frustration
« on: September 13, 2019, 03:10:13 PM »
Does anyone have suggestions on dealing with impatience/frustration? I listen to the testimonials of people healing and having mystical experiences and I get frustrated and jealous actually that I have not had any type of comparable experiences in my meditations. Any advice?

Offline miss_koala

Re: Dealing with frustration
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 06:46:36 PM »
Oh yes. I was one of those people too. In the beginning I was too, jealous at every testimonials.
Because I didn't "get it".

But then I saw that sample meditation on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h4GiblYrPk&t=902s

In the beginning, I didn't get it at all. But after keep listening and listening several times. I think for me it only takes several days, to finally "get it".

On minute 14, When he said "it's time to be....."

I thought in my heart, oh yea? what? to be yourself?

But then he said....."... nobody".

Whooaaa, at that time I felt it's so liberating. Like a vacation of being myself. I felt a big burden has been lifted off me.

But then, it takes a while to "get it" the whole thing.
Books are okay to read. Seminar are okay.

But to me the most important thing is the meditation. Without the meditation, you won't get results.

I saw most people on youtube, they watch all the online seminars without results. That's because they don't do the meditation.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »
My first experiences with mystical experiences happened when I was in very Christian phase of my life, filled with belief and trust and asking to have the gift of prophecy. I started dream journaling, in time I had some very vivid revelatory ones. I didn’t do a whole lot of prayer, and no meditation. One day I began to have waking visions pertaining to myself and my life, which were thrilling and helpful, then I started seeing things about other people’s lives  which I botched terribly because 1) no one believes you, and 2) I had no one to to teach me what to do with the knowledge I was being given, so in the end I prayed for it to be taken away and it was.

Now that I have matured and have this community and the internet to find guidance I am open to the mystic once more. I don’t seek any theatrical braingasm thrashing about stuff, I want to be a servant to humanity.

So from my experience the way is you fill yourself with love for the world and everything in it, which means love for yourself as well. Non judgement of yourself and others also should be mastered. Live in an elevated emotion as much as you possibly can throughout the day, not only in meditation. Journal your dreams, a brief sentence or two to sum up the theme, then interpret every person in it as an aspect of yourself, find the message the universe is showing you then apply the lesson.

What this does is show the universe you are a serious seeker. Just like you have sat with a friend for hours then they don’t take your advice, and you are not going to waste your breath in that friend ever again, the universe sends you more information when you act on it. When it can trust you to actually do something constructive with these gifts,  that is when they will show up.

The surest way to shut down the mystical is making it all about you: where’s MY pineal gland revelation?

You can apply this to your healing as well: in what ways will you help others once you are healed? What lesson are you meant to learn from the afflictions you want to be freed rom?

Lately in meditation I focused on the chronic pain I had in my foot and realized it all came from obliging others doing hard work I did not want to do, I was pestered into it, had been living up to unreasonable expectations all of my life, thinking unkindly of others of who enjoyed comfort and ease because I had been trained to deny them for myself. I have been trying to rid myself of this discomfort through meditation for three years now, perhaps this finally is the key, perhaps I will be show many more reasons before it is healed. It is up to me to seek those answers.

I know you will get results with trust and diligence, keep going!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 07:03:52 AM »
Wow! What a boat-load of fantastic replies here! I wish that the forum's functionality included "likes" or a way to save them as a favorite, because there is a great deal of wisdom here.

Thank you WiB and MissK!

Offline viki

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 03:19:58 PM »
Does anyone have suggestions on dealing with impatience/frustration? I listen to the testimonials of people healing and having mystical experiences and I get frustrated and jealous actually that I have not had any type of comparable experiences in my meditations. Any advice?

Here I found this on his blog. I really love his blog.

No matter what we’re trying to create in our lives, whether it’s a relationship, a job, a house, health, a calm mind, or a peaceful heart, in thinking about those things and desiring them, we may know what we want in thought, however many times we experience the emotion of lack in the way we feel. That’s because we’re conditioned to live in a 3D world and we want immediate gratification or relief from that lack. In other words, if we don’t get what we want right away, the lack from not experiencing it with our senses reinforces the absence of not having it.

Here-in lies our biggest challenge as creators. The lack we live by each day when we notice it hasn’t happened yet causes us to feel separate from our dreams and we no longer believe in our future any longer. That’s because we are back in the emotions of our past—and we can’t see our future through the window of our past. When we live in lack while we are still creating our future, over time we stop creating and wait for something outside of us to take away the lack we feel inside of us. But it is the lack that is keeping our dreams at arm’s length in the first place.

But what if you lived by the emotions of your future every day? You would feel like your future has already happened and less likely to be separate from your dreams. That’s how we believe in a future we have not yet experienced with our senses, yet we keep it alive in our mind and body.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 09:03:18 PM »
And, in my experience Vicki, every word of that has rung true 🎁

Lately I experienced some situations that could be labeled as setbacks, bad luck, discouragement.... but I KNOW
it is nothing if the sort. The universe is bringing the changes that need to happen in order for my manifestation to come about. I have not wasted one second of my precious energy doubting or fretting.

And meanwhile do to the “setback” it has brought about smaller things I’ve been seeing in meditation:  getting my husband to get more rest and change his eating habits; Having time now to devote to my home...

I have always advocated “Ask for everything all at once. The sky is the limit.” Some things take a long time to show up, others are quick. The fact that you have set your intention means it is on its way. Squelch the negative and they will show up quicker.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline viki

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 01:05:22 PM »
Not my words of course! Dr. Joe he has the answers like always.
LOVELY sounds like you are doing a great job observing the program and not being the automatic program.
I am trying to not be so easy hurt when someone is mad. That has always been one of my struggles.
But today I said to myself to not care if so and so is mad at me for nothing. :-)
Right now I am watching the LIVE session with dr. Joe I was confused about the time zone.
But oh well I am watching it now :-)
REMEMBER the woman is the HEART of the relationship. The feminine energy is more powerful(not saying it is better I love and value men) because when we speak with softness a man cant help but to listen. This really works soo soo well. It is like magic!   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 01:28:06 PM by viki »