SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Blessing of the energy centers  (Read 167 times)

Offline Jeroenburger

Blessing of the energy centers
« on: September 11, 2019, 12:23:56 PM »
Hello all,

I have recently started the bec meditation, the first cd. The first time was really nice. I feel that with some centers it’s easier to feel the space around the center than others and I know that this is just a matter of training. But my question is the following; what do you do to actually bless the center? And do you bless the center or the space around it?

The concept of a clear intention and an elevated emotion remains quite difficult for me.

What do you do to bless the centers?

Jeroen

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Blessing of the energy centers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 09:56:37 PM »
There should be an introduction on the recording that explains why and how to do the meditation, it is good to review the introductions before doing them, at least once in a while, refreshers I find always hole something I forgot or missed. Every one of Dr Joe’s recordings usually have an introduction.

The Blessings meditations are explained in the book Becoming Supernatural, and that chapter has very precise explanations of the functions of each of the centers, what negative emotions and memories can be stored in each. I made tons of notes and underlined so much in this chapter, and came up with my list of opposites(the elevated emotions) I wanted to pump into each of those centers instead.... so that is how I bless each center. Some time invested in studying this chapter and deciding for yourself how to use your energy center to make the changes you want in your life will clarify how intention and elevated emotions are useful and beneficial.

The size of the area you want to bless is what works best for you, when you feel it reacting to your love and attention you know you are doing it right.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline superbunny

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:39:24 PM by superbunny »

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 07:22:57 AM »
super bunny to the rescue!

What great links on the Blessing of the Energy Centers process! I’m going to put these links in my notes.

I forgot to add Jeroenburger, I made a Mind Movie for myself of the elevated emotions I wanted to feel in each center, if anyone wants to message their email address to me I’d be happy to share it with you. It is nice to review before any meditation time.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »
super bunny to the rescue!

I agree, Walk in Beauty! Excellent reminders and reference.

Thank you, SuperBunny!

Offline viki

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 01:48:45 AM »
I had the same question then I think I found the answer.
We are supposed to put in new information in the energy centers around our body not in our physical body but around in the air there is where we put in the emotions with an
INTENT to BLESS each energy center for the greatest good and loving them into life. This is the INTENTION.
Then we are leaving it up to the greater mind to take over and do the healing.
We are not supposed to think, analyze or VISUALIZE either.
The intention is to bring the energy centers back into order so they function again. But we only put that information in there we do not do the healing. We start in the energy centers in our body to shift to the air around our body in order to change our brain waves. Thats why.
This took me a long time to understand.