SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What's the base to always lean on?  (Read 56 times)

Offline allsoyellow

What's the base to always lean on?
« on: July 14, 2019, 12:58:39 AM »
Hi guys,

I've followed the online intensive by Joe, I read all his books and purchased a few meditations but somehow I still doubt on how I need to schedule the meditations to heal my Crohn's disease. Which shall I use daily? Is only the tuning into new potential enough or shall I combine it with blessing of the energy centres? Or rather do the walking meditation instead?  Can you help me out a little bit please?

Thanks!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: What's the base to always lean on?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 04:09:04 AM »
I find same time every day never miss a day meditation is best. I own a variety of meditations and use the one
I have time for or feel like when I sit down You can switch a walking for a sitting practice when weather permits, or do a short meditation at the regular time and do a walking meditation any time you choose.

From Becoming Supernatural I made a letter focus script, remember when Jace manifested his perfect job? I used that story and added or subtracted from it, wrote out the script and recorded and listened to it before I meditated. I am currently putting one together for selling my home.

Short and sweet, do whatever you like as long as you are HAVING FUN! The universe truly loves and cooperates with bliss! You can not do this wrong. Ask for anything and be specific or the universe will send you what it thinks you want. Like I need to say, “I love my short commute to work, and this lovely home with gorgeous views, and its fenced in yard for Fido.”
Walk in Beauty 💫