SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What's the base to always lean on?  (Read 360 times)

Offline allsoyellow

What's the base to always lean on?
« on: July 14, 2019, 12:58:39 AM »
Hi guys,

I've followed the online intensive by Joe, I read all his books and purchased a few meditations but somehow I still doubt on how I need to schedule the meditations to heal my Crohn's disease. Which shall I use daily? Is only the tuning into new potential enough or shall I combine it with blessing of the energy centres? Or rather do the walking meditation instead?  Can you help me out a little bit please?

Thanks!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: What's the base to always lean on?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 04:09:04 AM »
I find same time every day never miss a day meditation is best. I own a variety of meditations and use the one
I have time for or feel like when I sit down You can switch a walking for a sitting practice when weather permits, or do a short meditation at the regular time and do a walking meditation any time you choose.

From Becoming Supernatural I made a letter focus script, remember when Jace manifested his perfect job? I used that story and added or subtracted from it, wrote out the script and recorded and listened to it before I meditated. I am currently putting one together for selling my home.

Short and sweet, do whatever you like as long as you are HAVING FUN! The universe truly loves and cooperates with bliss! You can not do this wrong. Ask for anything and be specific or the universe will send you what it thinks you want. Like I need to say, “I love my short commute to work, and this lovely home with gorgeous views, and its fenced in yard for Fido.”
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline allsoyellow

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 12:00:56 AM »
Thank you! Such script is a lovely idea I'll try to create my own, any chance you'd like to share your outline too?
Btw the walking meditation at home works very well  :-)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 04:02:28 AM »
J for JOB focus

(Here you have a letter encircled by two wavy lines to represent the energy of the universe, this represents everything below and you see this letter with the lines throughout the day to bring up your emotions you will feel when your goal is attained)

Imagine this image clearly, vividly.
It represents the future you are living and grateful for now.
See yourself enjoying your new reality.
THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!
I earn more money, have better job security and benefits.
I am continuously creating.
I have variety.
I love sharing my knowledge and helping others.
I work with fun, caring, excited and inspired people who love what they are doing.
I love what I do! I leap out of bed each morning to start the work day.
It have complete safety, bodily, financially, emotionally.
I travel the world.
I do what I believe in and am inspired by.
I have plenty of free time to do the things I love to do.

See the letter J surrounded by electromagnetic energy, see it glowing, pulsing and growing.
This future is now.
Feel Empowered,
Feel inspired,
Feel gratitude,
Feel a love for life
Feel free, secure and loved
Feel appreciated
Feel satisfied
Feel the joy that the people surrounding you are pumping into the atmosphere!
CLOSE YOUR EYES
The longer your consciousness lingers in that energy the more you are drawing that future to You. Just linger there, enjoy the future as your present moment. When there is a vibrational match between your energy and that future potential you should have experiences equal to your energy. Your energy is free of doubt, fearless, confident, in love with life and everyone and thing in the world.

Think about the things you are going to do, the experiences you are going to have, the choices you are going to make, and how they will feel. See it happening all around you. Hear the sounds on every side, above you,  in back of you, feel the breeze on your skin, smell the delicious scents, the glorious blossoms, the new mown lawn, or the crystalized winter freshness, the chirping birds. Move about and turn, see and sense vividly, interact with every object and person. Laugh at their stories. Handle and use the tools.

I see...
I touch...
I hear...
I taste...
I smell.....
I feel...
What emotions do you feel...
I can see myself working in a place that I love,
I can feel my joy having ample time away from work for hobbies and being with friends and family.
I can see the serendipity and synchronicities pleasantly surprising me throughout the day.
I love preparing and researching my projects.
I taste delicious, nutritious meals and share them with friends and loved ones.
I love creating  and seeing the pleasure it brings to others.
I love the joy I bring to others, their smiling happiness and genuine gratitude.
I love the positive people in my life, their energy and joy.
I love having time at home, creating a calm and creative privacy.
I love my well organized work space.
I love being able to find supplies that have been put in the correct place.
I love learning new things, investigating new topics.
I love discussing quantum realities with informed people.
I love learning from interesting people, honored that they share their experiences and knowledge with me.
I love feeling the love others have for me, their care and the strong bond of friendship.
I am surrounded by open minded, intelligent people who are interested in my ideas.
It is so exciting to see the projects co workers are creating and  being inspired by them.
My supervisors are so friendly and supportive.
I am surrounded by encouragement and mentoring.

Prime your brain and body by thinking about those choices, those behaviors, those experiences that await you and how you will feel. And I want you to prime your brain and body to look like that future has already happened. Everyday. Live in that future in the present moment. Invest your energy into your future, but instead of the known INVEST IT INTO THE UNKNOWN.
Just like your body follows your mind to the toilet every morning, to the known, your body is going to follow you to the unknown.
YOU MUST COMMIT TO THIS. YOU MUST DO THIS EVERY DAY.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Stellla

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 10:12:37 AM »
J for JOB focus

(Here you have a letter encircled by two wavy lines to represent the energy of the universe, this represents everything below and you see this letter with the lines throughout the day to bring up your emotions you will feel when your goal is attained)

Imagine this image clearly, vividly.
It represents the future you are living and grateful for now.
See yourself enjoying your new reality.
THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!
I earn more money, have better job security and benefits.
I am continuously creating.
I have variety.
I love sharing my knowledge and helping others.
I work with fun, caring, excited and inspired people who love what they are doing.
I love what I do! I leap out of bed each morning to start the work day.
It have complete safety, bodily, financially, emotionally.
I travel the world.
I do what I believe in and am inspired by.
I have plenty of free time to do the things I love to do.

See the letter J surrounded by electromagnetic energy, see it glowing, pulsing and growing.
This future is now.
Feel Empowered,
Feel inspired,
Feel gratitude,
Feel a love for life
Feel free, secure and loved
Feel appreciated
Feel satisfied
Feel the joy that the people surrounding you are pumping into the atmosphere!
CLOSE YOUR EYES
The longer your consciousness lingers in that energy the more you are drawing that future to You. Just linger there, enjoy the future as your present moment. When there is a vibrational match between your energy and that future potential you should have experiences equal to your energy. Your energy is free of doubt, fearless, confident, in love with life and everyone and thing in the world.

Think about the things you are going to do, the experiences you are going to have, the choices you are going to make, and how they will feel. See it happening all around you. Hear the sounds on every side, above you,  in back of you, feel the breeze on your skin, smell the delicious scents, the glorious blossoms, the new mown lawn, or the crystalized winter freshness, the chirping birds. Move about and turn, see and sense vividly, interact with every object and person. Laugh at their stories. Handle and use the tools.

I see...
I touch...
I hear...
I taste...
I smell.....
I feel...
What emotions do you feel...
I can see myself working in a place that I love,
I can feel my joy having ample time away from work for hobbies and being with friends and family.
I can see the serendipity and synchronicities pleasantly surprising me throughout the day.
I love preparing and researching my projects.
I taste delicious, nutritious meals and share them with friends and loved ones.
I love creating  and seeing the pleasure it brings to others.
I love the joy I bring to others, their smiling happiness and genuine gratitude.
I love the positive people in my life, their energy and joy.
I love having time at home, creating a calm and creative privacy.
I love my well organized work space.
I love being able to find supplies that have been put in the correct place.
I love learning new things, investigating new topics.
I love discussing quantum realities with informed people.
I love learning from interesting people, honored that they share their experiences and knowledge with me.
I love feeling the love others have for me, their care and the strong bond of friendship.
I am surrounded by open minded, intelligent people who are interested in my ideas.
It is so exciting to see the projects co workers are creating and  being inspired by them.
My supervisors are so friendly and supportive.
I am surrounded by encouragement and mentoring.

Prime your brain and body by thinking about those choices, those behaviors, those experiences that await you and how you will feel. And I want you to prime your brain and body to look like that future has already happened. Everyday. Live in that future in the present moment. Invest your energy into your future, but instead of the known INVEST IT INTO THE UNKNOWN.
Just like your body follows your mind to the toilet every morning, to the known, your body is going to follow you to the unknown.
YOU MUST COMMIT TO THIS. YOU MUST DO THIS EVERY DAY.

What an excellent detailed explanation. It gave me even deeper understanding on how to do the letter manifestation :)  Thank you Walk in Beauty for your time!

Offline allsoyellow

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 10:33:41 PM »
Walk with Beauty, you are amazing, thank you so much  :-*