SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Envisioning Potentials  (Read 294 times)

Offline Flight

Envisioning Potentials
« on: July 07, 2019, 05:49:16 PM »
I have a question about the Tuning Into New Potentials meditation. I've been doing the hour long meditation daily for 15 months with close to no results with the two potentials I've been shooting for this whole time. When instructed to live the life you want to create and feel the joy of it and hold gratitude that it already happened, I am confused as the the most effective way to do this while staying connected to the unified field. Before thinking about new potentials we are told to tune into the unified field, although are we supposed to stay in the unified field while envisioning the new potentials? If we start seeing visions in our head of the people, places, things we want to effect then doesn't that take us out of the unified field? Dr. Joe says we shouldn't be thinking about people, places, things to be in the unified field.

I tried looking for other threads on this with no luck. Thanks so much for your help guys, after years of trying this with no results you could imagine I would love to see some :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Envisioning Potentials
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 07:02:02 PM »
Most important is to have fun. The more joy you can put into the process the better the connection.
Don’t overthink, when you visualize your future, just be there as real as you make it: tastes, sounds, the wind on you skin. Experience it in 3D technicolor panorama smell a vision total reality. I have been manifesting a space my husband tells me we can not afford just yet, but last year I had a vision so real in which a rubber band broke stinging my hand and a metal pan fell to the floor clattering so loudly that it made me jump in my meditation chair. I’m going to get that space when the time is right and not a moment before.

Dr Joe states there are two things we can not ask in manifesting: when and how. When I manifested the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with I knew he was on the way, but apparently the universe needed me to make some changes so a fun, kind handsome man would want to spend the rest of his life with me: I needed to change myself first. And he is so perfect for me!

So trust in the process dear one, and believe it is on its way,
Hugs to you!

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Flight

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 07:25:15 PM »
Walk In Beauty, you are some kind of angel! Thanks :) Is that basically how Dr. Joe would answer my question? I’m investing a ton of time into this so I’m looking to gain as much clarity as I can.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 02:20:28 AM »
When I took the online intensive and progressive workshops it is what he drilled in, and I took extensive notes and even transcribed some lessons word for word. There is unlimited access for 93 days. If you make that investment and diligently apply the lessons to your life it certainly will supercharge your manifesting as it did mine.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:39 AM »
This link was posted in the forum a while back and I love looking up stuff here, so much to learn, so much I forgot I had learned!

https://encephalon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001174251-General-Information
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Flight

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 01:31:41 PM »
Very useful, thank you!!

Offline Stellla

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 08:24:27 AM »
I have a question about the Tuning Into New Potentials meditation. I've been doing the hour long meditation daily for 15 months with close to no results with the two potentials I've been shooting for this whole time. When instructed to live the life you want to create and feel the joy of it and hold gratitude that it already happened, I am confused as the the most effective way to do this while staying connected to the unified field. Before thinking about new potentials we are told to tune into the unified field, although are we supposed to stay in the unified field while envisioning the new potentials? If we start seeing visions in our head of the people, places, things we want to effect then doesn't that take us out of the unified field? Dr. Joe says we shouldn't be thinking about people, places, things to be in the unified field.

I tried looking for other threads on this with no luck. Thanks so much for your help guys, after years of trying this with no results you could imagine I would love to see some :)

Hello Flight,

In the last class Dr Joe answers similar question about why nothing is changing, hopefully some of it can be useful to you….

He said that nobody changes till they change their energy. When they do change their energy-they change their life. The key element is to get beyond yourself. People are always unconsciously predicting the known and expecting something to happen.  Doing that you are wasting your energy to create something different.  You have to constantly maintain the state and emotions of your future that you have created during your meditation because the moment you disconnect from that energy you come back to your old self. Dr Joe mentions that people try to anticipate, fight and look for the event to happen trying to predict it. Its unconscious  process… and we are doing that because we are experiencing separation. People try to analyze how come it isn’t working and when it happens -you become an old self again.
The new self doesn’t think that way, the new self is in a different energy and state. “You gotta be the prayer, you have to become that thing you want in your life and you have to  literally begin to embody the energy of your future and do it with your eyes open”. Its important because people are doing it but still looking when its going to appear. If you are looking for it that means you are separate from it. Our job is to get up and maintain that state of mind and body our entire day. It has to become so familiar that when you lose that state you become aware of it you can recreate it again.
A)   Make sure when you are creating you are in the present moment. If you are not in the present moment don’t go any further. Because being in a present moment is a platform from which you create.
B)   Remember the energy and the feeling , remember the state of being. You have to maintain that state your entire day.
C)   When you are changing your energy while you are in that field of possibilities the longer you can stay conscious of the energy , the more you understand you are drawing the event to you.
You have to work on making this energy as familiar as possible.
Check in with yourself during the day. ( where is my energy going?) Set up notices on your devices.
Last point he has mentioned…Dr Joe had many dry runs in his work and what he said he didn’t know was that during  “dry runs” he was making the most amount of changes in who he was becoming. It is important to recognize because its about who we become in the process. You need to go at it with a new fresh look, loosen up and be more playful. He suggests to practice walking meditation because its essential to sustain the energy the entire day. Make it be about the effort not about the results. Do not put any attention or energy on the fact that nothing is moving because if you are doing it and looking to see if something has changed you are taking the step back… Good Luck!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 06:50:21 PM »
You remind me of a lesson from my advanced work shop in Feb, Stella.

Envision a slide show projector. The lens of the projector is your Pineal gland. The slide that you put into the projector is the future you are creating. The light source is the quantum field and if you are able to turn it on your future appears in physical world.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Flight

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »
STella, thank you! That all makes sense to me and is helpful. I will improve my practice with that. I'm not sure what you are saying a dry run is though? Where did that class happen?

Walk in Beauty, I like that metaphor!

Offline Stellla

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 03:49:28 AM »
Walk in Beauty,

I love it! Probably needs some work to make it work all together but im excited to try this exercise. Thank you <3

Flight,

Dr Joe referrers to "dry run" as nothing is happening or changing period ( meaning you cannot see) and as i have mentioned before he says that in these periods is where you cannot see the change is actually a lot is happening you just need to trust in the process and its  important to recognize because its about who we become in the process...
It was discussed in his latest monthly class. you can see more information here:
https://drjoedispenza.com/pages/dr-joe-live/

Offline Flight

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 11:13:15 AM »
Stellla,

Ah ok, great to know :) Thanks!

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 05:56:04 PM »
Stellla, thank you for sharing that explanation. It makes a ton of sense. I am actually printing this thread so I can refer to it! And, thank you, WalkInBeauty for the visualization of the pineal gland as the slide projector. Visuals like that help me a lot!

And thank YOU, Flight, for bringing this up, because you are certainly not alone with this!

Excellent info all around. I'm definitely one of those people who must be doing exactly what Stellla quoted Dr. Joe saying, that I'm trying "to anticipate, fight and look for the event to happen trying to predict it. Its unconscious  process… and we are doing that because we are experiencing separation. People try to analyze how come it isn’t working and when it happens -you become an old self again."

Yup.

Offline allsoyellow

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
Is it possible to hold two visions one at a time? So for example my healing and my future home to live in with my partner?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 03:55:30 AM »
Sure. See your healed self with your partner enjoying life in your perfect dwelling.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Adam

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »
Dear people,

Thank you for this rich information.
Adam
Thank you for this forum 🙏