SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: terrible pain after the dental implant surgery...  (Read 95 times)

Offline Jazzgurl

terrible pain after the dental implant surgery...
« on: May 17, 2019, 04:00:16 AM »
Hey, my sister is going through the process of dental implants right now. She lost her front tooth in an accident, so she badly wanted this.
She had her surgery last day and the swelling is terrible. Her dentist told her about the pain and discomforts after the surgery. Normally she has pain tolerance so she didn't buy any antibiotics prescribed by her doc. She is in so much pain and didn't expect it to be quite this bad!! Any insight guys? Any remedies to cure this apart of medicines?
I love me more than you love me.LOl!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: terrible pain after the dental implant surgery...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »
One thing that works for me I learned from a counselor, focus on the pain totally, make it as bad as you possibly can. After a while the nerve cells are exhausted and the pain dulls.

Don’t know how or why it works but it does for me.

My mechanic tells some great stories about being in special ops and being trained to take torture. He goes into his happy place so completely, for him it is fishing on a dock, that he can get teeth pulled without anesthesia- he is allergic to all painkillers.

I hope she heals very quick and will send her healing energies😘
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline EmrySunder

• Effortlessly Allowing
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 08:26:22 AM »
Dr. Joe talks about the dentist in this post: https://drjoedispenza.net/blog/health/do-you-get-what-you-expect/

Other things...
Bless the energy centers (meditation).
Create a placebo effect.
Visualize a few days later the outcome of 'no pain,' and what that looks like successfully in a new future without it.

Hope this helps.
E.S.

Emry S.

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:24:56 AM »
Good answers! Even though the original post is a spam post (you see these a lot in forums - look at the link in the post) - it's actually a really important topic. I've struggled with this on occasion, and tried to meditate my way through it but sometimes it feels truly difficult.

I've done what WiB has mentioned too - focus ON the pain (instead of trying to ignore it), and completely acknowledge that it's there and that has helped (at least in the short term).

It never occurred to me to do the BEC, but it's a good suggestion because when it comes right down to it, nearly every part of our bodies can be visualized as part of one or another energy center. Makes sense.