SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: EB-Virus Has anyone used Dr. J to heal from this  (Read 274 times)

Offline Worldly

EB-Virus Has anyone used Dr. J to heal from this
« on: May 16, 2019, 02:23:05 PM »
I am just starting Dr. Joe's work and I love it. I'm just wondering if his work applies/works to get rid of the EBV virus or have it go into permanent remission. I've watched so many inspirational testimonial videos, but I can't find anyone there who is healed from this. (I suspect that if you are healed you're probably not on the forum anymore.)

If you are out there, I'd love to hear your positive experience.
Thank you!

Offline frcomu

Re: EB-Virus Has anyone used Dr. J to heal from this
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:14:31 PM »
Hi Worldly,
Dr Joe‘s work is not a cure like a vaccine nor is it like an operation which repairs or removes infected parts of the body. One cannot say it works well for stomach cancer but not for EBV virus.

DrJoe’s work helps YOU to activate YOUR healing potential so that YOUR body can start to heal itself. Someone else may have had success healing themselves from EBV virus specifically but it will be different for you because you are different and your environment is different.

If you are looking for motivation, watch as many testimonials as you need to, to be convinced. I still keep doing that. It is really wonderful to hear of all these miracles taking place and it’s even more wonderful when you know someone personally. Dr Joe always says the people who are healing themselves are just ordinary persons, they can be young or old, have different skin colors, different body structures. If they can do it, so can you.

Just know that it is hard work and you really have to want to heal. On the outside, you may say so but your subconscious programming may be working against you without you knowing it. Dr Joe teaches us how to become aware of this.

I know one lady who healed herself of cancer and asked her what she did. She said she practically meditated the whole day long. Another friend who is also in a bad state is spending large amounts of time meditating and reporting improvements all over her body. The biggest change was the disappearance of her edema. Now she can walk and leave her apartment! A third who has stage 4 rectal cancer isn’t getting better. This friend said she wanted to heal herself, bought Breaking the Habit but hardly read it nor does she meditate much, maybe 5 minutes a day. She is in so much pain, she can’t concentrate. Her answer to me is “I can’t sit up”, “I can’t meditate 20 min. That’s too long”. If you heard this, would you say that there are ways around this?

So if you are sufficiently convinced that you can heal yourself, be determined to do it and don’t give up. Also don’t set a time limit. Having said that, you still have to use your better judgement and if conventional medicine can buy you time to further work on your body, I would get the boost.

And read the books.  ;)

❤️💫💥💕

Offline Worldly

Re: EB-Virus Has anyone used Dr. J to heal from this
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
Thank you, frcomu. I really appreciate the response and the better understanding!
Take care, Worldly
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:29:29 PM by Worldly »