SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What is the most effective way to help my son heal?  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
Re: What is the most effective way to help my son heal?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »
Hi everyone! OMG... @thp3free... This is the very type of visualization I tend to do - Quoting you now:
I awoke this morning with the idea of creating a meditation/instruction script for Chas that I might record and play to him through ear buds. My initial thought was that it should have an opening explanation that would frame what his potential is and how he can turn that healing energy on. followed by a concise set of instructions he needs to give his body, detailing the stem cells and where they need to go exactly and what there job is. Followed by the sensations he will start to feel from his belly button down as feeling and action return to him, to to when he swings his legs off his bed and stands. The feeling of joy and gratitude that will burst forth from him...
I love this visualization, ESPECIALLY the part where the stem cells, etc... swinging his legs off the bed...
and although it may be a lot for Chas to begin to work on (on his own) at the moment, I certainly can! I am about to head to sleep now, but this particular visualization is going with me this evening.

At every moment I awake during the night, I will envision this.
Check in later...
The healing continues!
:) Love and light to you all!
PS: EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am in agreement with @frcomu and @organic light about not wanting to overwhelm him further at this point. He has enough going on in his own head as the medications are still impacting him as is the realization of what has happened.

In the meantime, I'm continuing the visualizations! :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:02:45 AM by Kathy »

Offline thp3free

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 06:56:35 AM »
 More encouraging signs of Chas healing, yesterday my wife notice Chas left foot twitching. She did two videos. Hardly noticeable. Later when I was with him I caught movement in the same foot out of the corner of my eye. 
 Part of me wants yell in jubilation and rejoice. Then I recall Dr Joe describing how we can get in this loop which can dishearten us if we don't see results. The goal is Chas whole. Clear intention and strong emotion is my path.
 Reading through all your posts is humbling and deeply moving, that everyone of you would give Chas this gift of healing energy so willingly and freely, words are hardly enough to express my thanks. Thank you, Thank you. A thousand thank you's.

Offline thp3free

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2019, 08:54:45 AM »
Chas recovery is advancing. He has just past 24 hours breathing on his own again. He can whisper but has many challenges as he needs to cough up mucus but can't, so painful suctioning. Getting the intubation out is a huge milestone in his recovery.
See him sitting up and watching TV, I can see his old familiar programs naturally sliding into place
It is dawning on me that the greatest challenge maybe just opening his mind to all this new information about how others have healed and the path he can take to becoming whole.
I've signed up for Dr Joe Live and listened to November and December streams. I am dreaming about what question I should ask, how to best pose it and what backround info I should offer to give proper context.
Currently I am at I see 2 paths 1; He accepts the challenge and begin to do the work. Or 2; refuses to accept he can help himself heal with his mind (kind of ridiculous). What can be done with out his cooperation? Should this even be on the table?
And I am inviting trouble with this line of inquiry, better to banish the thought completely (can it be banished?)
Likely I am over thinking this and should stick the most straightforward way.
Can some one offer me their perspective?
Thanks.

Offline Kathy

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2019, 11:35:24 AM »
Hi thp3free!

I have to leave for a while today, but wanted to be sure I shared something real quick with you that Walk in Beauty shared with the forum a week or so ago.

I watched this video last night of Dr. Joe, and it is BY FAR one of the best lectures I've heard him give (and I've watched a bunch of them) - he truly is amazing, and I couldn't help but feel that you (AND Chas) will get a great deal out of it. It deals very specifically with his own healing journey - including the times where he had challenges as he worked to learn all this.

Oh, I am SO HAPPY to hear of this progress!

Chas has a lot on his plate. In my personal opinion, it's a little soon to think about any idea that he might not want to help himself heal. With all the love and positive intentions being set forth, please try to keep that potential out of the equation.

The numerous "ah ha" moments I had last night while watching this video just blew me away. I would ask that you watch this - maybe you and your wife first - it's just under 2 hours (about 1:45 I think).

Just digest this stuff - maybe, once a little more time goes by, you can show it to Chas. But watch it first... See what you think.
It's this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvb_VYx4KY&app=desktop

We are continuing to send the healing and loving energy! :)
Will check back later... Sending tons of love and light your way!
Kath

Offline organic light

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2019, 09:33:19 AM »
Dearest thp3free-

How wonderful to hear that your son is making progress!  That's wonderful news.  Thank you for keeping us up to date.

I remember listening to a testimonial about a mother who healed her infant daughter by using the Blessing of the Energy Centers meditation.  It was only after she felt her energy center's being full that she would send energy to her daughter.  She pointed out that it was important for her to feel whole before she sent energy to her daughter - which is a beautiful awareness.

The fragmented mind isn't the aspect of Self that healed, but rather - wholeness.  We cannot get to this wholeness from separation.  That's why in Dr. Joe's meditations - he takes you into the realm of no one, no body, no thing, no where in no time - where you become pure consciousness.  As he says, "You can't enter the quantum field right now as a somebody."  You have to go beyond yourself and the senses that keep you focused in 3D Reality to connect to this wholeness - which is innate in all of us.  That's why we all do the inner work to change our state of being so that we become more and more aligned with this wholeness, and less and less identified with the chaos of separation.

From the perspective of separation, it might make sense to this limited mind to try and "banish" thoughts.  This is just an old pattern that looks at the world as "good" and "bad" - good thoughts and bad thoughts.  This is trying to deny the very fabric of this experience.  Why?  Because duality is life.  You can't have good without bad, you can't have big without small, you can't have life without death.  They are connected.  You touch "good" and you touch "bad".  They are the very basis of this life.

Rather, duality is a tool.  When we are addicted to being separate and all we see in duality, then we are bound.  The energy is like one of those spinning rides that pins you to the wall - addictions spin you out to the edge and pin you there.  The work then, is to make a new choice.  A new choice towards unlimited beliefs and perceptions takes you closer and closer to the center of that spinning ride.  From the still point in the center, you can ray up - like a beam of light.  Ray up into the Source of all creation.

Instead of feeling like you need to banish certain thoughts, what if you bring in your awareness and catch that thought before it starts feeding your body with that chemical cocktail of separation and limitations.  Catch it and remind yourself,  "This is an old neural network of separation that I'm pruning.  I am ready to sprout new pathways in my brain.  I now choose to feel gratitude and unity - no longer those chemicals of fear and anxiety."  This is the work.  This is the process of change.  Make a new choice.   

When your son entered this world upon his first breath, that chain of title will stay with him until his last breath.  Just like the rest of us.  We are all like beautiful rain drops falling through time and space to have an experience and then, we'll merge back with the bountiful ocean when our time has come to an end.

His journey is his journey.  We all have free will to choose what path we will walk on this journey.  No one can do it for us - it's up to us.  Completely.  Self responsibility begins and ends with us.  Dr. Joe talks about giving keys to his students as a symbol to say - "You hold the keys to your own liberation".  He can support, guide and inspire us - but he can never do the inner work for us.  Only we can do that and it's a conscious and intimate choice that is fueled by a will that is greater than the addictions of our old Self. 

As the loving and caring father that you are, it is only natural that you wish to see your son thrive in every possible way.  So, do that by supporting him with your own stability.  You can lead by example.  Dive into Dr. Joe's work and let your passion inspire him.  Share ideas and new information with him and encourage his own inner awakening.

As you begin to feel more unified and whole within yourself, you too can share this energy with your son to support him.  To go into the quantum and choose to see him whole and happy - choose that potential in the field.  But then, you surrender that choice to the Great Mystery of Life so that whatever is in your son's highest good - that is what will be supported.  In this way, you become a great support on his journey through life.

Perfection is life unfolding.  There is no right or wrong way - there is only the way.  Know that your son is on his own journey and allow that to unfold for him, while you support and hold the vision for him to become the living expression of his highest potential.

All is well.

much love-
organic light

Where there is Love, there is Life.

Offline thp3free

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2019, 10:53:28 AM »
 Today marks the first day of Chas' second month recovering. While they are working him hard to keep his lungs free of sputum, suctioning every 4 hours (a neccessary torment to his tender esophagus) it is now 5 days breathing on his own with steady improvement. Also encouraging is the twiching in his legs. It has grown more frequent and appears in different areas of both legs.
 I am inspired to work even harder than before on meditation and his healing circle.
 In Dr Joe Live December class he mentions healings being done by advanced members. He talked about this being done in Mexico City through the quantum field.
 Does anyone know who on Dr Joe's staff I should reach to out about this? Obviously bringing Chas to a workshop would be ideal. Pulling that off outside of the US is less doable, than in. I'm sure I will go to one, less sure about, my wife and Chas until they understand just how great attending would be.
 Once again I am so grateful for all your help in this healing circle for Chas. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Offline organic light

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2019, 10:00:15 AM »
Dearest thp3free~

I reached out to a Team Leader to inquire about healings on your behalf and they were very kind to respond with the following: 

No we don’t do distance healings at retreats. They have to be there.

Dr Joe was talking about a case where advanced students did a healing on a woman on a coma at the event but in their room at the conclusion of the event. It wasn’t part of the retreat.

We do distance healings just not as part of the retreats as we have so many people apply for healings who attend the event they always get preference.

Distance healings can be done by any of the Facebook groups set up for healing using Dr Joes work. Like the Deer Healing Group and Co- Heal International.

Are you on Facebook?  It is my understanding that the Dr. Joe community is very active on Facebook.  You can investigate the above mentioned groups there.

Thank you again for the update on your son's progress - it must be very encouraging for all of you to see him improving day by day, moment by moment.  Please keep us posted as to what you're able to find out regarding a group healing for Chas through one of the mentioned Dr. Joe Healing Groups.

much love-
organic light

Offline SuttonValley

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2019, 05:59:44 AM »
I am new to this forum, read thru the posts and would like to share some things that I have seen work.

I started this journey over 25 years ago when I saw people healed with herbs after Physicians gave up on them.
This work is all about Vibrational Frequencies, which can be done in many ways.  Herbs, Essential Oils, Flower Essences, Homeopathics, Tapping on Energy Meridians of the body (EFT), Music, etc all have the ability to assist the body in healing.  I want to recommend three items that have a huge body of work behind them.

--BFC liquid and ointment.I took my Herbalist course from Dr John Chistopher, whose son still runs the business, and who did many of the formulations for Natures Way.  BFC stands for bone, flesh and cartilage.  In liquid form by mouth it is easier to assimilate into the body than the dry herb, and the ointment can be rubbed directly on any area that needs healing.  If you get on the Dr Christopher web site they have testimonials about burns, hernias, broken bones, pulled muscles, cuts, etc...

--Castor Oil.  The scientific name is Palma Christi which means Palm of Christ.  On the Edgar Cayce web site called ARE you will again find testimonials about endometriosis, injured limbs, scratched corneas, hair growth, cysts, kidney stone pain, liver ailments, bowel blockages, etc.  You can make a castor oil pack with oil soaked flannel and apply to areas with a heating pad. 

--Rescue Remedy Flower Essence.  Flower essences are not as popular in the US as they are in Europe, but they are gaining a following because they work so well.  Rescue Remedy is a combination of 5 essences that are specifically for trauma, emotional or physical.  There are many books and testimonials about this combination in particular.  It assists the body in releasing trauma physically and mentally.  It would be good for your son and both you and your wife.  Trauma is incoherent vibrations that can slow the healing process.  EMT's tell stories of crash sites where they apply this liquid to their hands and hold a person's head and they gain consciousness, many people including me have used it for birds flying into a window.  They are lifeless then shake it off and fly away.  There are stories of it being used in natural disaster areas and the kids drink it in water and almost immediately get up and start playing again. It is remarkable.

These items can be ordered on Amazon or Vitacost where you can also read more reviews.  It is always easier to handle these traumas ourselves, it is so much harder to see the ones we love in pain.  I am also holding you in Love and Above frequencies as you make your way through this.

Offline thp3free

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 09:47:33 AM »
 Chas' recovery has now passed 5 weeks. 2 days ago he had the last of his open wounds closed up, as a precaution he had to be reintubated for this surgery. Since then he has shown his lungs to be much better and they plan to remove the tube tomorrow. He is much more lucid and writing extensively on a dry erase board or clip board if the marker is dry. With this new awakening he has become much more aware of his pain.
 Last night we made a plan for him to begin his healing. Because I wanted him to have a way to focus less on his pain, this is what I came up with ( I expect to refine this plan often, this was the start).
 As each wave of pain subsides he closes his eyes, sees his legs awaken, wiggling first his toes, then feet, then knees, then hips. Then he slides his legs to the edge of the bed and pushes him self up. Then dangles his legs and slides down to where his feet touch the floor. Final he rises to his feet and stands ready to walk in his new future.
 At this stage with pain meds every 3 hours, learning to meditate is probably too soon. But learning to focus his mind, getting that clear intention and matching it with a strong emotion, should be within reach.
 Tonight I will work on the strong emotion, "How will you feel walking again? Stretching out you legs again? What will that be like? Will you be thankful? Happy?
 Education, knowledge through Dr Joe's books will strengthen his effort and clear his mind for his journey to becoming whole. Hope and encouragement are stronger with action, so I got him started.
 Let me know what all of you think about this and/or other available tools that Dr Joe talks about like "mind movies"or kaleidoscopes.

Dr. Joe's staff has replied to my requests for healing help with contacts to reach out to. I've been joining groups related Dr.Joe on Facebook ( I'm a novice here too ). So there are many facets to this healing effort for Chas.
 I thank each and every one of you who has been generously giving your healing energy into this circle for Chas. We are so grateful, my wife myself and our dog fred who clearly misses Chas, for all that you do to help our son.

Offline frcomu

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 10:04:26 AM »
@thp3free - Thanks for the update. It is wonderful to hear of Chas‘ progress. And also to know that Encephalon has put you in contact with the groups who are able to provide further help.

You are such a wonderful dad and person. I like your plan. Excellent way to start.

I wish you all continued strength, courage and patience to see this through to the miraculous end!

And thank you for letting me be a part of this healing process.

Offline organic light

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 06:40:45 PM »
@SuttonValley - Wonderful ideas for additional healing tools!  Rescue Remedy is powerful and would be very supportive, as you mentioned, for the entire family to take.  The puppy dog included!!  Thank you so much for your additions to this healing journey for Chas!

@thp3free - We all appreciate your updates as we continue to hold Chas in his healing circle.  The energy just keeps building and showering him with a healing light.  It sounds like you are making great progress with your work to help Chas in terms of reaching out to the greater Dr. Joe community and with your words of encouragement.  It's really wonderful to witness - to feel the love that you and your wife have for your son and the commitment in your heart to see him whole and healed.  You are doing great!!!  And to mirror what @frcomu stated - thank you for letting us all be a part of your family's healing process!  Please continue to keep us up to date and let us know what you learn from connecting with other's in the Dr. Joe community.  :)

Offline Kathy

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
I, too am glad to hear these updates! As you know, I love visuals like that ones you suggested for Chas when the waves of pain pass!

Continuing my meditations for him and your whole family - including the pup!

And thank you, @SuttonValley for all your knowledge as well. I'm looking into a number of the remedies you have suggested too!

Offline thp3free

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2019, 10:18:47 AM »
Here is the latest news about Chas. Last night we had a bit of a set back as Chas had to be reintubated. This is the 3rd intubation. He went 8 days breathing on his own. This time they'll give him 2-3 days and then trache. This is a fairly normal aid to lung recovery, and temporary. Sue is pretty upset as she got the call and didn't awaken to respond. But all of us knew this was a real possibility. Chas is much more alert and communicating, and he did not want to get the tube back in, but it was needed to avoid more serious complications. I've been trying to steer his focus away from his pain and the low energy that comes with constantly thinking about your body. Naturally for some one in his state this is a big lift. He has his cell phone back now so he can preoccupy on something other than TV.
I am now in touch with some really great advance workshop graduates who are helping guide our family through this healing process. We are so blessed to have their help. They have had some very similar healing challenges, so we really are in excellent hands
I continue to link up with our healing circle 2 times a day and do the BEC meditation, love this one.
We, Sue Chas and I, are all so thankful. Your support, healing energy, sage advice and thoughtful words have meant so much to us and done so much good, especially for Chas. Thank you.

Offline organic light

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »
I am so thrilled that you have been able to connect with some Advanced Students, @thp3free!  No doubt they are providing much appreciated support and encouragement as you and your family continue on the path to full recovery.  It makes all the difference to have others there to cheer you on! 

Thank you for the update on Chas - it's wonderful to hear that he is getting stronger and stronger, despite little set-backs.  Overall, his energy is returning and you are guiding him with the love in your heart.  We keep the circle of healing alive in our hearts as well as we continue to send energy to the potential where Chas is fully healed and standing in his power. 

Please continue to keep us posted and do let us know what techniques the Advanced Students are using to facilitate Chas' healing - what an awesome community to be a part of!

Offline Kathy

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 03:59:13 PM »
I am smiling as I read your update @thp3free, because I love seeing that youthful behavior beginning to come through during Chas' healing moments (i.e. having the cell phone back) ! :)

The fact that you are in touch with workshop graduates is absolutely giving me chills of joy. You are getting more and more wonderful energy directed towards Chas, and I love that!

As @Organic Light mentioned, and I echo, please, please continue to keep us posted; and I for one am also eager to hear what the Advanced Students are doing.

I feel so much love for you, Sue, and your beloved son, Chas! :)